Luxe Bag - Saint Laurent YSL!!!

Hi Everyone,

Classic Small Sac De Jour Bag
Pale Blush Leather
AU $3,765.00 (taxes incl)
http://www.ysl.com/au/shop-product/women/handbags-
sac-de-jour-small-classic-small-sac-de-jour-bag-
in-pale-blush-leather_cod45301424ts.html#section=women_bags
I almost died and went to handbag heaven, when I saw this bag. I thought I want this bag in my life. I need to have it.

Given the bag has been designed by the luxe brand, Saint Laurent, there is reason to believe that it has the price tag attached to it, like the brand. So maybe, ill buy it 5 years from now. Who knows.

Despite its luxe designer brand, it’s the colour that counts. The colour that YSL uses ‘Pale Blush’ is similar to that of Nude Blush. Both sit hand in had and work well with the overall design of the bag.

Accentuating the bag is a small gold padlock and Saint Laurent embossing. Which really highlights the amazing features of the bag and pushes the blush tone further. Highlighting the luxe appeal of the bag.

Saint Laurent, you have done it again, I have nothing bad to say about this bag. Can’t wait for the years to fly by!

Comments

Popular Posts