Jumper - Forever New

Hi Everyone,

Bradie Embroidered Sleeve Jumper
$89.99
https://www.forevernew.com.au/bradie-
applique-jumper-24729601?colour=blush
As it is winter, I thought that it would be appropriate to start my new Nude Blush section with something seasonal. I have been trawling though my wardrobe, shoe collection, make-up and accessories that i had worn this winter. However, some of them need not to be published in their current state.

So I went onto one of my most loved fashion retail sites Forever New and picked out an garment that was in a better state than most of mine. This is perfect for our current trans-seasonal weather and can suit just about anyone, provided that its worn with blue denim jeans. It has the most amazing lace shoulders and ribbed fabric. Perfect for anyone who wants to show off their shoulders.

I love this jumper and I have just placed a order for one.

Check out the link below if you are interested.

Comments

Popular Posts