Love Your Blog Theme

Hi Everyone,

Just as i was logging on to my Blogspot Blog, i was offered the opportunity to try a new selection of themes that had been uploaded overnight. I know this because i was on Blogger the other day before. Then lo and behold an AMAZING set of new themes came streaming into my Theme selection box.

Landing Page
I was hesitant to go for it and try something new. I had spent a lot of time searching for code for applications, rearranging the side bar, choosing a theme colour and creating content to upload. I was unsure wether or not to possibly change, since my blog had made headway in social media applications. But, to my surprise i fell in love with the new themes.

Featured Post
Blog Archive
I love my blogspot blog even better thank you to their theme developers and current updates. The new theme can still work with my branding and colour theme. I love the collapsable sidebar menu and the look of past blog posts. It has made looking through my blog archive much easier and improved the functionality of menus.

Pop Up Sidebar











So, a big shout-out to Google, Blogspot Developers and Template service providers for adding new content and themes to fall in love with. I hope another round of templates pops up in the future and you come up with even more dynamic fun elements. (aka: a drop down menu to put tabs and your social media icons)






Comments

Popular Posts